- falmusic.co.uk – Portal for music in Falmouth, Cornwall UK. Fully interactive. Features Photo Gallery, Forums, Music resources database, and Gig List. Original built 2001, replacement site under construction during 2017.
- letsf.org.uk – LETS Forum: Local Exchange Trading Schemes and other community initiatives. Forums and news, original built 2001. Redesigned and rebuilt Autumn 2013.
- reallifetools.org.uk – Life Skills, Community and Health. Interactive site with Gallery. Original built 2002. Rebuilt and redesigned Winter 2016-17.
- transitionfalmouth.org.uk – Transition Falmouth – featuring busy news system, Gallery, Events Calendar. Fully interactive. Launched March 2007, rebuilt and redesigned during Summer 2013.
- gofa.org.uk – Good Old Furniture Available: makeover of GOFA’s website – staff can update existing content, add news and gallery pictures. Launched July 2007 and redesigned 2012.
- transitiontruro.org.uk – Transition Truro – featuring busy news system, Gallery, Events Calendar. Fully interactive. Launched January 2008, rebuilt and redesigned Winter 2013.
- falmouthlets.org.uk – Falmouth LETS Trading site, launched Jan 2009 – design by myself, software running it adapted from Calvin Priest’s Local Exchange by Chris McDonald, myself and LETSlink UK.
- transitioncornwallnetwork.org.uk – Transition Cornwall Network – the original was a community portal built with Elgg and launched March 2010. As a pointer to Cornish Transition groups it was scaled down and rebuilt using WordPress during May 2016.
- falmouthalive.org.uk – Community Alive Falmouth – fully interactive website built with Elgg – a portal in which community groups in and around Falmouth can build their own mini websites with interactive features. Launched April 2010.
- teleognosis.com – Teleognosis hypnotherapy and stress management. Site built for client using WordPress so that he can update it himself online. Launched March 2011.
- cornwallclimateforum.co.uk – Cornwall Community Climate Forum – home of the CCCF Calendar. Site updated using WordPress and interactive for committee members. Launched February 2010.
- pilatescornwall.co.uk – Pilates Cornwall – Pilates classes in Redruth. Updated site built for clients using WordPress so that they can update it themselves online. Launched June 2011.
- penwithlets.org.uk – Penwith LETS website using same software as Falmouth. Launched May 2012.
- falenergy.org.uk – Fal Energy Partnership – local energy production and investment. Interactive for active volunteers within FEP. Launched September 2012.
- camborneandredruthlets.org.uk – Camborne & Redruth LETS website using same software as Falmouth. Launched 2013.
- thelowcarbonfund.org – delivering local funds for the benefit of Cornish communities. New site for clients using WordPress so that they can update it themselves online. Launched June 2013.
- guydoncaster.co.uk – New site for client using WordPress so that he can update it himself online. Launched Feb 2014.
- suestevenson.uk – New site for clients using WordPress so that they can update it themselves online. Launched March 2015.
- svobcc.co.uk – Sea View Old Boys Cricket Club, Falmouth. I’ve been involved personally since 1994. Built using WordPress. Launched April 2016.
- saltbox.rofo.co.uk – Site for residents of Mylor Bridge’s Saltbox Road, Saltbox Close, Penmorvah estate and nearby to share concerns re pre application for building development off Saltbox Close.
- justbookskernow.co.uk – New site for clients using WordPress so that they can update it themselves online. Launched February 2017.
- tamarvalleylets.uk – Tamar Valley LETS – new LETS group and website using same software as Falmouth LETS. Launched June 2017
- mylorflushingplan.uk – website for the Mylor & Flushing Neighbourhood Development Plan, launched November 2017
For registration or info on any of the above websites, please make contact via the methods provided on them.
I also maintain and develop most of the above.
See this page for previous work.