- falmusic.co.uk – Portal for music in Falmouth, Cornwall UK. Fully interactive. Features Photo Gallery, Forums, Music resources database, and Gig List. Original built 2001, replacement site under construction during 2019.
- letsf.org.uk – LETS Forum: Local Exchange Trading Schemes and other community initiatives. Forums and news, original built 2001. Redesigned and rebuilt Autumn 2013.
- reallifetools.org.uk – Life Skills, Community and Health. Interactive site with Gallery. Original built 2002. Rebuilt and redesigned Winter 2016-17.
- transitionfalmouth.org.uk – Transition Falmouth – featuring busy news system, Gallery, Events Calendar. Fully interactive. Launched March 2007, rebuilt and redesigned during Summer 2013.
- gofa.org.uk – Good Old Furniture Available: makeover of GOFA’s website – staff can update existing content, add news and gallery pictures. Launched July 2007 and redesigned 2012.
- transitiontruro.org.uk – Transition Truro – featuring busy news system, Gallery, Events Calendar. Fully interactive. Launched January 2008, rebuilt and redesigned Winter 2013.
- falmouthlets.org.uk – Falmouth LETS Trading site, launched Jan 2009 – design by myself, software running it adapted from Calvin Priest’s Local Exchange by Chris McDonald, myself and LETSlink UK.
- transitioncornwallnetwork.org.uk – Transition Cornwall Network – the original was a community portal built with Elgg and launched March 2010. As a pointer to Cornish Transition groups it was scaled down and rebuilt using Wordpress during May 2016.
- falmouthalive.org.uk – Community Alive Falmouth – fully interactive website built with Elgg – a portal in which community groups in and around Falmouth can build their own mini websites with interactive features. Launched April 2010.
- teleognosis.com – Teleognosis hypnotherapy and stress management. Site built for client using Wordpress so that he can update it himself online. Launched March 2011.
- cornwallclimateforum.co.uk – Cornwall Community Climate Forum – home of the CCCF Calendar. Site updated using Wordpress and interactive for committee members. Launched February 2010.
- pilatescornwall.co.uk – Pilates Cornwall – Pilates classes in Redruth. Updated site built for clients using Wordpress so that they can update it themselves online. Launched June 2011.
- penwithlets.org.uk – Penwith LETS website using same software as Falmouth. Launched May 2012.
- falenergy.org.uk – Fal Energy Partnership – local energy production and investment. Interactive for active volunteers within FEP. Launched September 2012.
- camborneandredruthlets.org.uk – Camborne & Redruth LETS website using same software as Falmouth. Launched 2013.
- thelowcarbonfund.org – delivering local funds for the benefit of Cornish communities. New site for clients using Wordpress so that they can update it themselves online. Launched June 2013.
- svobcc.co.uk – Sea View Old Boys Cricket Club, Falmouth. I’ve been involved personally since 1994. Built using Wordpress. Launched April 2016.
- saltbox.rofo.co.uk – Site for residents of Mylor Bridge’s Saltbox Road, Saltbox Close, Penmorvah estate and nearby to share concerns re pre application for building development off Saltbox Close.
- justbookskernow.co.uk – New site for clients using Wordpress so that they can update it themselves online. Launched February 2017.
- tamarvalleylets.uk – Tamar Valley LETS – new LETS group and website using same software as Falmouth LETS. Launched June 2017
- mylorflushingplan.uk – website for the Mylor & Flushing Neighbourhood Development Plan, launched November 2017
- newlynsmockshop.co.uk – New website for clients using WordPress so that they can update it themselves online. Launched November 2018
- cornwall.coop – Kabin promote cooperative solutions and provide well-informed, high quality support to groups and individuals interested in co-operatives and social enterprises. Redesign and re-location of their existing website. Launched March 2019
For registration or info on any of the above websites, please make contact via the methods provided on them.
I also maintain and develop most of the above.
n.b. most of the WordPress sites listed above have been moved to ClassicPress as of March 2019 to preserve ease of use and stability for clients and myself.
See this page for previous work.